Forum Posts

I can't get auction scheduling to work for me.

I've tried the trick of clicking on my drafts and then schedule but the scheduling screen stays blank. I really need to use the schedule so I hope someone will help me out of this problem.Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales have almost hit a standstill.

Sales have almost hit a standstill. Down 80% from a previous month which was down 60%. Do you think it is the economy? I put 1000 CD's on sale for 20% off and 1000 CD's for 15% off still no action, hardly any views either. What is going on?

now this is bad.jpg

help on shipping aluminum lightning truss

i have sold two five (5) ft long box (10 inch x10 inchs) style aluminum lightning trusses these are used and will be shipped to a vancouver theatre company from toronto-- i need to find a shipper who is reasonable priced - they weight is about 60 lbs...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Addressing package to Finland for VAT?

Appreciate some help in addressing a package to Finland and the Canada post customs form.The VAT has been paid through eBay and the sales, the online customs form does not have a spot for the VAT number, should I put the VAT number on the outside of ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Do you accept money orders? WWYD?

I have a potential buyer who has contacted me a couple of times wanting to buy an item $80 CD from me but wants to send a money order. I used to accept money orders in the early 2000's but stopped that in the mid 2000's. Do you accept them? Buyer wro...

Buyer hasnt received item yet

Sold my first item on Ebay recently and buyer hasn't received item yet .Expected delivery date has passed and I am getting item delayed on Canada Post site .I'll try to make this short but basically listed item for North America and buyer from Israel...

What is the best way to ship t-shirts?

Hello eBay community,I'm still a new seller with much to learn and was hoping to get some advice from the veterans of this group.What is the best way to ship t-shirts? I ask because I was under the impression that if I used polymailers, this would re...

Resolved! Changing profil image

Since the last update when we click on our profil link it brings to our store page. So if we change our image there, it change the store image but not the profil one. Having a store we do not have access to the profil link page where we could change ...

Not receiving any views using Seller Hub

Hi,I am relatively new here & need your help.I recently started using eBay for the first time & listed a few items. At first, I was getting views & offers too.But there was an issue with my listings because I wanted to provide 2 different shipping fo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unable to leave feedback now?

In the drop down next to my items shipped in seller hub I could always see "leave feedback" but now there seems to be no way to do so. I like to leave feedback as soon as an item is shipped. I do not have automatic feedback set. This is happening in ...

Payment on hold…..why?

On holdC $421.44Funds that are on hold can be used to pay for shipping labels or issue refunds.We may put a transaction hold on funds while we're confirming payment and shipping details. Has anybody been put a hold on their funds? This is a first for...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same unique item sold by different sellers.

How can this happen? Same image, same description, different seller name, different end times. I have had this happen many times before where at the end of an auction my bid is bumped by some PRIVATE bidder with a weird time stamp after the auction h...

return policy is out dated and seller are getting denied by e bay all the time

so I had a zero rated buyer purchase 2 of the same items from me. he filed a return request becase we had 5 of these same items we took a picture of only one and the OEM box it came in. his reason for the return request the package date stamp was not...

How can I start selling?

Hey everyone! So I have a brand new account and would like to sell a few German beer Steins. Will it be safe to list them or do I have to get some sort of permission from ebay at first ? Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return labels for buyers. HELP

Hello everyone,I'm trying to figure out the best solution for a buyer to return a product I sold to them. I want to send them a label through CP but I can't change the "send from" address from my address to the buyers. What's the workaround for this?...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping from canada

Hi, I'm new to shipping on ebay. I posted my first item this morning, no problem. I tried to post a second item and... problem. I am shipping from Canada, the address is shown as shipping from Canada, but when I go into 'shipping rates', it's asking ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post price inceases

Just got this email about price increases for Canada Post.Changes to our pricing take effect on Monday, September 12, 2022. The price changes include: •A 4% increase in the weighted average price for commercial customers using Domestic parcel service...

• 20 replies
  • 3 helpful

Managed Payments

I was printing out an invoice when I noticed this on the email from eBay"2. Get paid per normal bank processing timesIf you haven’t already, add your bank account and verify your identity to avoid payout delays. You’ll get paid directly to your bank ...

wrongfully restricted from selling

had a sale go undelivered, tried to refund and could not. when reached out to help and contact the Ebay rep advised me to ask buyer to request a refund and that there would be no cost to me. Then Ebay tried to charge me fees and taxes. made them awar...

Why No Multi-Buy in Canada?

I have been contacted several times by buyers in the US asking for deals to buy multiples of items I sell - but Ebay Canada doesn't have this feature in listings (even though US, UK, Australia and several other countries do).Whhhhhhyyyyyyy???? My sal...

even more below standard than before yeps!!!!!!!!!!!

well oct 20 th has come and gone its been a month since sept 20th when the stripped me of my above status and took pormo listings away - going to 2.22% it then over the next month dropped to 2.15% with a lot of hard work on my part it was looking pos...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Simplii Bank & Managed Payments

Is any one using Simplii Checking account for Managed Payments and is there any problems with it.I use RBC and want to switch over to Simplii to keep it separate.

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels