Shipping options, shippo vs ebay labels vs Canada post labels

Hello, after selling for few months I am still very confused on which shipping service is best of choice. For example, if using ebay labels is via shippo, why is there still a shippo option button on the top right corner of screen? What is the difference between the 2? Is there a price difference?

I have been using ebay labels directly for the convenience of automatic population and no argument of inaccurate address transfer to another shipping label service. Also the funds come directly out of my sales payments all income and expenses in one account. I also have a small business account with cp level 1 discount. This discount is exactly same as ebay labels so no difference in price. I don't think I would spend more than $2500 with cp so my discount would be same whether I use ebay label or Canada post.

My big question is what would be my advantage to use cp if my shipping cost is same with cp or ebay label directly. And ebay label is more convenient with direct population.

The other question is what is the difference between buying ebay label directly or using the shippo button on the right hand corner. Thanks so much in advance.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shippo and eBay are sometimes a few cents difference but in general they are all the same as if you purchased from CP online.

Some people prefer Shippo because it does build up your small business levels.  

Some feel Shippo is more accurate. I usually check both sites as ebays US rates were wrong for a while but I think that they were actually a few cents cheaper today. 

EBay labels take the money out of your pending payments, Shippo does not.  I use PP to pay for Shippo but it might be possible to use a credit card. 

I hate having to type in all of the buyers info on CPs SnapShip so I only use it if absolutely necessary.  

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shippo and eBay are sometimes a few cents difference but in general they are all the same as if you purchased from CP online.

Some people prefer Shippo because it does build up your small business levels.  

Some feel Shippo is more accurate. I usually check both sites as ebays US rates were wrong for a while but I think that they were actually a few cents cheaper today. 

EBay labels take the money out of your pending payments, Shippo does not.  I use PP to pay for Shippo but it might be possible to use a credit card. 

I hate having to type in all of the buyers info on CPs SnapShip so I only use it if absolutely necessary.  

Message 2 of 2
latest reply