Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping options, shippo vs ebay labels vs Canada post labels

Hello, after selling for few months I am still very confused on which shipping service is best of choice. For example, if using ebay labels is via shippo, why is there still a shippo option button on the top right corner of screen? What is the differ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

US FedEx option disappeared

Hey all,Just made my first few sales in the last two weeks and had something funny happen during one of them.I was selling a book and a US buyer wrote me to ask about shipping costs, I told him I was charging the bare minimum of what Canada Post has ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any way to get rid of a late shipment defect?

So after over one year selling. I received my first neutral feedback todayBuyer stated not receiving the item after one month (did not opened a case yet, saying he'll wait a bit). In his feedback he clicked that the item was a late shipment. No idea ...

NEW Canada Post lettermail to USA Disaster!!!

So all the talk of it being ok to put things in lettermail as long as they meet canada posts guidlines.been doing this for awhile. and its great!! cheap shipping! easy shipping! fast shipping!! well folks. today that has changed. this will impact man...

• 45 replies
  • 4 helpful

authenticity program glitch,listing that suppose to be in it not having, the qualify amount not$100

hi, a canadian seller here.a few months ago i ecountered a glitch for listing that are suppose to qualify for the authenticity programadult shoes, priced over $100 and brands. the listings were indeed under the authenticity program with the patch thi...

Clean up your mess, eBay!

Just sold an item and sent the invoice, with shipping cost $62.56. Go to Order Details and Shipping is said to be FREE. Click to return to My eBay Sold and the item isn't there. What on earth is going on? Not just the new listing tool, the whole webs...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay traffic has become trash

Sorry E-bay but whoever is responsible for this new E-bay that has been going on for the last year, has been doing a horrible job. There is no difference in how much fees we pay as to what we paid with paypal. No traffic whatsoever. Sept-Dec have alw...

Resolved! CHANGING LISTING FORMAT

With this ridiculous difficult to use new listing form, WHERE is the ability to change format from GTC to Auction and vice versa Auction to GTC? The old listing form was so easy, everything quick and easy to find, but no where on this new listing for...

Addressing packages and adding the IOSS number

I have a few customers in Europe and I get problems with the IOSS each time I mail. I get messages back from the buyers that they have had to pay more because the IOSS code was not done electronically. BUT it is added when I make the label and I am v...

Resolved! CP 30g Lettermail Rate, What is it 1.07 or 0.92? The "P" Debate That Never Ends. (Part 2)

This thread is a follow-up to the following:CP 30g Lettermail Rate, What is it 1.07 or 0.92? The "P" Debate That Never Ends. https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/CP-30g-Lettermail-Rate-What-is-it-1-07-or-0-92-The-quot-P-quot/m-p/453618#M122405...

business.jpg
  • 40 replies
  • 1 helpful

How do I add Registered to my lettermail options for Canada with the new listing tool?

Hi-I am trying to make listings and don't know how to add Registered to my lettermail for Canada. I don't seem to have the same options on the eBay listing tool as I get through the Canada Post website so I am really confused as to how to get tracked...

Monthly discussion Oct. Questions.

devon@ebay Hello Devon,Do you have a follow up on this question from Oct 11, 2022? It seems like the ball is being dropped when it comes to the answers for many of these questions.@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:Hello Elizabeth,Could you please confirm wh...

New Sellers's Survey From Ebay

So just received a new seller's survey from eBay. Just finished completing it. I have received many surveys in the past, but they have always been the same one. This one was different. Asked a lot of new questions for a seller. Answered it truthfully...

still not able to use promoted listing or have lower fees

as some of you know i have a running despute with ebay over the punishment policies when you get a over a line of cancellations -- with me i have had 6 cancellations over the last year or so all had to do with cancelling orders when the customer woul...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fulfillment Shipping Costs

EBay newbie hereI just recently started selling sports cards on ebay and I'm surprised by the cost of shipping labels. The method I usually use it to have the buyer pay a portion of the shipping costs.What's the best way to minimize the high cost of ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saying goodbye to an old friend

Some of you may remember richardcm who posted on the .ca boards on and off the last 3 years. Before that, he sold and posted with the eBay ID pocomocomputing and enjoyed answering posts about anything shipping or tech related. Although he didn’t want...

• 13 replies
  • 17 helpful

Canada Post vs Fedex

Inotice that FedEx shipping to the United States is quite a bit cheaper than Canada Post Expedited. But - if I use FedEx, do my buyers have to pay for the rediculously high FedEx brokerage fees.

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

US shipping options not showing up

Hello! It is my first time posting on this forum, as I have been struggling a lot with setting up the shipping options of an object I want to sell. It is a fashion doll body that I am selling.I've been selling stuff on eBay for two years already and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller - Issue with BRAND new buyer accounts

Im really new to eBay and getting used to how things go here. I had an issue last month with a "buyer" wanting to purchase an item and never following through with the purchase. I reported the buyer to eBay and had a problem relisting the item due to...

Resolved! FedEx Ground vs CP expedited

So i know eBay added fedex to shipping options some time ago but it's my first time having it as an option. I always used CP and never used any other company. Fedex being cheaper, i'm considering using it. Any difference? I guess i need to find a fed...

Trouble verifying phone number....

I used to sell but stopped when eBay wanted to verify a phone number. When I go to do so a blue box that says “text me” and a white one that says “call me” appear. Even if I click on “call me” it tells me a text was sent. I do not receive texts, it i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Rate Tables Not Working?

Anyone else have this? I am getting about 10% of sales for listings using a rate table actually working properly. It was kind of broken a while back, I contacted eBay who took a few postal codes and confirmed it should have adjusted rates, and now I ...

GIFTS OF ELEGANCE IS BACK FOR ITS 19TH YEAR!

HELLO EVERBODY! I have been inactive here since the new payment account opened. I decided to take the summer off, and time just flew by (2 Summers!). Now that I have watched the movie "Elvis" for the 11th time, I decided I needed to come back. I am s...

Buyer requested refund because they didn't receive item. I have no experience with this...

They just submitted a refund request an hour ago as they didn't receive the item. I checked the USPS tracking (I use stallion express) and it shows it was delivered yesterday at 1pm to the "front desk/reception/mail room".I assume this is some scam o...

Labels