Shipping supplies coupon doesn't work.

I got my shipping supplies coupon code in eBay message and the code doesn't work.
Before I was able to get it from my summary and when I checked out there was an option to select it. I don't see either of those anymore. When I manually put the code in, it doesn't work and says invalid.

Just checking if others have the issue.

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Shipping supplies coupon doesn't work.

Same here...you are not alone

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

Just got mine today and tried it. Also can't get it to work.

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

The same here   🙄

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

Same for me also!!!

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

@electronicifycanada wrote:

I got my shipping supplies coupon code in eBay message and the code doesn't work.
Before I was able to get it from my summary and when I checked out there was an option to select it. I don't see either of those anymore. When I manually put the code in, it doesn't work and says invalid.

Just checking if others have the issue.

devon@ebay 

Hello Devon, Can you get this looked at?

As a side there still is a long ongoing major discrepancy of available items between the 2 sites. Even if Canadian buyers had access to similar multiple variations as per the US site, this would be very helpful. (33 on ca...44 on com but actually closer to 85/90 with variable quantities options.)  Also, could the Canadian store use CP Expedited Lite vs Expedited? This would bring down prices on several items because they use free shipping and are building it into the prices. 

Thanks,

-Lotz

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

same here, doesn't work

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

devon@ebay 

Seventh with the same problem

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Same here, been trying all day. Keep getting error

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

Same for me....

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

Same issue for me. Tried several times today with an error message. Figured I'd wait it out a few days assuming a fix is in the works.
Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Same issue here. I contacted support earlier, they told me they're aware of the issue and are working on a fix

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

I think they should just knock $35 off every item in the shipping supplies store.  😀

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

same here does't work. error message. 

look at print screen error

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

Same here.. not working

Message 15 of 29
latest reply

+1 - Not working for me either.

devon@ebay we going to get an update on this?

Message 16 of 29
latest reply

@ericsells75 wrote:

+1 - Not working for me either.

devon@ebay we going to get an update on this?

Hi @ericsells75! There is an open ticket to have this resolved for those who are unable to use their store coupon. The open ticket is under ALERT14989 and sellers can reach out to customer support to have their account added to the open ticket. 

Message 17 of 29
latest reply

"sellers can reach out to customer support to have their account added to the open ticket"

Sellers (your customers) do not need nor should they have to waste their time, getting their account added to anything!

This error SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY be corrected by you lot...

Mine doesn't work, either

Message 18 of 29
latest reply

Ours doesn't work either. Ebay Problem, Fix It.

Message 19 of 29
latest reply

@brettjet38 wrote:

"sellers can reach out to customer support to have their account added to the open ticket"

Sellers (your customers) do not need nor should they have to waste their time, getting their account added to anything!

This error SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY be corrected by you lot...

Mine doesn't work, either

@brettjet38 

The biggest drag on eBay as a whole happens when there is some kind of technical problem (like in this discussion but there have been other ongoing recent examples) that is affecting anyone that stumbles across it, rears its ugly head and how they are handled once eBay has been advised. Yes, they can (but not always) acknowledge it is a problem without some major prodding. Maybe there is an open ticket to get yourself added to? Maybe the rep you talk to knows about it? Maybe they don't. But there is no follow up or any way to find out the status other than keep on checking to confirm if it has been fixed or testing to see if it is still broken. Not really a perfect mousetrap!!! MAYBE there is a heads up on the discussion board. But not always. And not everyone is aware of this board or that any information could "possibly" be found here. 

"We're looking into it...full stop"  is not super helpful when you are in the middle of something and need to know now...not who knows when!!!!

-Lotz

Message 20 of 29
latest reply