Shippo replacement?

I have been using Shippo for years and was very satisfied with the service. No longer. Since they recently forced everyone to use the "upgraded" interface, features that once worked now fail and the service desk response has reached new lows.

Key requirements that I will be looking for is Canada Post integration and a ShipInsurance type option. I do NOT want to use the Canada Post website. Anyone?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shippo replacement?

What problems are you having with the new interface?  I’ve only used it  a few times but it’s worked fine for me so far.

Canada Post labels are available if you sign in to Paypal.com/shipnow 

After you sign in you will see an option for net parcel or PayPal shipping. Click on the PayPal option.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Shippo replacement?

@**klondikemike** wrote:

Key requirements that I will be looking for is Canada Post integration and a ShipInsurance type option. I do NOT want to use the Canada Post website.

paypal.com/shipnow has CP integration, not sure about additional insurance

ebay.ca has it's own shipping option in the works, but release has been delayed (announced spring/2020)

If there is one in your area check out ChitChats  (Canada Post for Canada, other methods for the rest of the world).

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Shippo replacement?

Yea, I just checked into PayPal for labels; no go, no Canada Post.

I will check into Chit Chats though.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Shippo replacement?

What problems are you having with the new interface?  I’ve only used it  a few times but it’s worked fine for me so far.

Canada Post labels are available if you sign in to Paypal.com/shipnow 

After you sign in you will see an option for net parcel or PayPal shipping. Click on the PayPal option.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Shippo replacement?

>>What problems are you having with the new interface?

Unable to edit net weight for non-USA buyers

>>After you sign in you will see an option for net parcel or PayPal shipping. Click on the PayPal option.

Yup. PayPal option is the trick. That page directs your eyes and all you see is the Net Parcel option. Good eye-ball management for Net Parcel. Looks like PayPal labels is a good alternative. Thanks.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Shippo replacement?

>>What problems are you having with the new interface?

Unable to edit net weight for non-USA buyers

Are you referring to the weight in the customs area?  If so, any changes to the customs declaration  (item name, weight, HS code etc) can be edited by clicking on the item itself in the center of that form.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Shippo replacement?

>>Are you referring to the weight in the customs area? If so, any changes to the customs declaration (item name, weight, HS code etc) can be edited by clicking on the item itself in the center of that form.

Nope. Shippo has been notified by me weeks ago of this failure. Non-USA addresses cannot be edited. I am no longer worried about it, I will use PayPal to generate my labels. I will be looking into DYK Post as well. Shippo is DEAD to me now.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply