Shippo

Is anyone else having trouble with Shippo? I haven't been able to print any shipping labels for at lesast 5 days.They are not showing up for me to print. They dont answer my inquiries as well.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Shippo

@golfing_in_style wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble with Shippo? I haven't been able to print any shipping labels for at lesast 5 days.They are not showing up for me to print. They dont answer my inquiries as well.

Thanks in advance

@golfing_in_style 

You should have gotten a message a short time ago from them announcing that they no longer accept PayPal for payments. That could be the issue. Currently, going forward they only accept CC for Canadian users. (no debit on Canadian banks but they will accept debit for US banks). Once a CC is linked you will need to reconnect your account for CP and eBay.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Shippo

They did a change over July 1st across the board when they stopped allowing PayPal as lotz has said. I'm not sure if you were set up with them through PayPal, if so that is the reason. I was lucky and they let me continue  normally (and with PayPal) up to and including June 30th but on my first attempt in July I was re-directed asking if I wanted to be billed through my Canada Post account. This is the route I took since Canada Post already has my credit card number and I want my level status to continue. I've been able to print 4 labels since no problem. They still are through Shippo and I haven't been billed yet (haven't hit $100 which is when they invoice) to see if my credit charge will say Shippo or Canada Post so I'm not 100% sure if I read it the right way or not.

For myself I got the message at the moment I went to Shippo from the eBay site here (if you go to Shippo directly it may be different, I always use the print labels (from here) then the tiny "Go to Shippo"). This allowed me to connect Canada Post and my credit card number in one step. Good luck.

I think they are backlogged on responding to inquiries since they no doubt are being bombarded since the change over. In the meantime you could use eBay labels which currently have rates as good (some better) than Shippo depending what you're sending. Myself I use Shippo for US (Tracked Package) which is same price as eBay's with my Level discount and I like their invoicing/paperwork better. I've been using eBay labels for all my Canadian shipments since their rates are considerably lower (at least for me). Good luck.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply