Sold item has disappeared from my eBay solds How to mark shipped?

I sold 2 items to a buyer, she paid and requested for me to ship together to save on shipping. No problem so I then refunded her the shipping amount for one item. I did a partial refund through paypal and I checked and it is correct, however the item has now disappeared from my sold items in my eBay.

I shipped by Lettermail and now can't find how to mark the item as shipped. It's gone, just no longer there and it was before! Some kind of glitch because I refunded shipping amount and now eBay thinks I'm not going to ship it? Any help accepted, I really don't want to have to phone eBay and next thing you know I'll get a defect because they will think I cancelled! All is correct on my PayPal account but no place to mark shipped there either. Help and thank you!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Okay now, I fixed it! I went on my iPad to my mobile eBay page where it showed up as sold, but it showed as "waiting for payment". It was paid for of course but eBay assumed that my partial refund was a complete refund I guess (that's what I was afraid of). 

Anyway, I marked it sold there and when I went back on my PC, it magically showed up as sold and shipped. 

Thought i I would say how I solved this in case anyone else has this problem. Well, at least I hope it is solved, another eBay glitch I guess.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It still showed up as waiting for payment so I went in to my eBay sold items page and manually showed it as paid. Hopefully that has fixed everything.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I had a bid on my harmonica set, yet when it sold, it just disappeared..its not in sold or unsold folder. Its like it never existed. Getting tired of the constant ebay glitches...
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I just had one do the same thing but it only remained missing for about 5 minutes.  If I had to guess it has to do with a delay between the sale and the payment processor.

Ian

@insylum wrote:
I had a bid on my harmonica set, yet when it sold, it just disappeared..its not in sold or unsold folder. Its like it never existed. Getting tired of the constant ebay glitches...

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Whatever eBay is telling you, NEVER ship anything until you see the payment in your Paypal account.

Everything else is paperwork and can be completed later.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply