Somethings wrong with messages this morning..

We got an email from a customer asking a question about a pair of binoculars we're trying to sell.  I can see it in our email.  It's a legit message sent through eBay messages.  

It's not showing up in our inbox on eBay however.  Strange.  

Going to the binocular auction, I can see that we have a question to answer.  Click on answer question: page hangs and times out.  Over and over again.  

Got a message from a customer about the earrings that they just purchased.  It -does- show in the inbox.  Reply to question, get no errors.  But upon closer inspection, it does not appear to have been answered as our response is not in our sent messages.  

I'm glad that this is happening on a Friday morning, it's usually Monday mornings.  

Anyone experiencing anything strange this morning regarding messaging?  I tried to message a thank you note when printing out shipping label, and it just hung forever as well, and isn't showing up in our sent folder.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It appears to have sorted itself out. First noticed that there was something wrong about 7:30am, it's now sorted (hopefully) at 9:30am.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I had messages on Best Offers come on time between 7:03 am and 9:37 am yesterday with no difficulty but they weren't from users, they were the ebay system-generated ones. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Also, I've noticed some of the Special Offer or Special Information-trype emails that come from ebay arrive a day after they are dated and suddenly materialize as unread halfway into my inbox. So there is some kind of anomaly there. It's been that way for ages for me. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@momcqueen wrote:

Also, I've noticed some of the Special Offer or Special Information-trype emails that come from ebay arrive a day after they are dated and suddenly materialize as unread halfway into my inbox. So there is some kind of anomaly there. It's been that way for ages for me. 

Same here.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply