Strange PayPal Shipping Label Address Not Printing Properly?

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone is experiencing this.  Our ship to and ship from address is a PO box in Toronto.  Starting this last Wednesday PayPal has been printing out the address correctly, but not including the RPO PO BOX section on the label.  We've gone into our address section in both PayPal and eBay, and the address is correct.  It is even correct when we click through to the transaction details page, it shows as correct but for whatever reason it's not being printed correctly. 

Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks in advance! 

Dave

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don't have a PO box so haven't noticed a problem. There are two lines in the address field...do you have the PO box on the first line ? I know that every once in a while, when a buyer used both lines of the address field, it didn't always show the second line of the address.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My technodolt response is that you can either write in the correction OR add your own address label in addition to the PP label.

Fortunately, one of the criteria for carriers is the ability to read.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley LOL
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for your suggestions guys.  I've manually edited the address several times, even the preview of the label shows the PO number line, but the final printed out label is still missing the line.  Perhaps we'll have to write the line with pen on the label.  It's just very strange because there have been several thousand labels printed out with this same from address, and this has never been an issue before.  Perhaps it's one of those glitches that will correct itself...  Or not.  There's quite a few of these mysteries that have popped up over time here, I suppose we'll just have to work around it for now and incorporate it into our workflow. 

Thanks again and all the best,

Dave

Message 4 of 4
latest reply