Forum Posts

Buyer has asked for a extention on paying.

Hi everyone. Just a little more follow up on my buyer who held me to task for my shipping. When I contacted them the day after they agreed to my offer it wasn't to bother them about paying but to make sure they had received my revised invoice since I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post update

http://cupw-urban.infopost.ca/negotiations-with-cupw-urban-continue-as-conciliation-enters-final-day/

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Judge Judy Undresses An eBay Scammer. Ouch.

Friendly Competitor shot this to me overnight & i just finished watching the episode. I take it it is an old episode as i had never seen it previously. Person buys two cell phones & was sent pictures of two cell phones. Judge Judy just wipes the floo...

curiouse about the big change in listing currency

Why is it so imperative that ebay changes the listing currency to can dollars when everything was fine in us dollars??? I do not get it why cause all this problems for everyone???? If i was listing something at 10 dollars us when it changes over soon...

Anyone else get a phone call from an eBay Customer Rep to explain .ca changes effective June 14?

June 10, 2016. 10:45 a.m.We just had a call from an eBay Customer Representative(emphasis on REPRESENTATIVE as opposed to Customer Service Rep). Anyone else get a call? Purpose of the call was to explain the changes coming to .ca effective June 14re ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A different problem with Paypal labels

I have been able to do my Paypal labels on FF since getting good advise from this board. Yesterday however I had a combined listing label to do for 4 books, 3 were quite heavy, almost 1,000 grams so I decided to send them tracked package. I filled in...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Manager Pro

More stupidity from Ebay. So now that I've changed some of my listing to .ca (Manually because the tool is useless) I noticed that one is forced to use selling manager as opposed to selling manager pro on the .com site. SMP comes from with the 2 top ...

Marketing Tools

Can anyone tell me if you have to have an EBay store in order to use Marketing Tools...specifically Markdown Manager?

Did Ebay change the Ebay My Summary page?

It looks like the My Summary page has been changed, all my selling, sold, unsolds, and anything else with selling is completely gone from the page. All that is left is the buying information. One thing that is showing at the bottom of my page is the ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charging Canadian Tax

I have completed the various tax rates by province and indicated on my preferences "Yes" to charging sales tax but eBay has yet to collect tax on any of my sales. What am I not doing right?

Resolved! for parts/working

hello i sold a gaming pc in the for parts or not working condition meaningFor parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Descriptions Showing

There are no descriptions showing on any of my listings or others. I tried clicking on "description" and they still don't show.Anyone else experiencing this?Could this be the reason that sales have virtually stopped? I had ONE sale all month.

Can I make a listing just for one buyer? Cart how does that work for both US and Cdn $?

I have a US buyer who is buying bulk from me. I am offering free shipping to him because of that. He is wanting some CD's off .com with US $ and some off .ca with Canadian $. I have ended all the listings for him and when he is ready to buy, I will r...

When do we get Shipping Supplies coupon?

Whatever happened to our shipping supplies coupon? Weren't we supposed to get one by the end of May? We are now a month behind, Do you think we will get double when they finally arrive to make up for the one they missed?

Is There Any Way to Avoid a Defect?

I sold an item and while I was wrapping it to ship; I damaged the item. I've contacted the buyer several times and no response. I don't think there's any way to avoid a defect, but f I issue a refund is that an automatic defect?

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! REmoval of listings for lack of Item Specifics

I got this message from eBay:One or more of your Good 'Til Cancelled listing(s) were not renewed and are no longer listed on eBay. The listing(s) weren't renewed because of the reasons shown below.But I don't see how to identify the ones that were re...

Is your .CA seller dashboard in USD$ too?

With all of this hoopla about converting Canadian listings to CAD$, i wonder if Ebay will follow suit and change the currency in the Seller Dashboard to CAD$. I mean, whats good for the goose is good for the gander right? Fair is fair. Quite frankly,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Snails.

Did you know eBay has a specific policy on the sale of snails? http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/wildlife.html Considering the many questions with very vague answers (like how to provide a Return Shipping Label to an international customer) I wonde...

A wrong makes a right!

(Can you tell I'm procrastinating today?) I've been running multi level sales for a few months now. It is quite a painful process as I have 5 different groups of stuff on sale, more aged = more discounted. In an effort not to offend my followers, I a...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

A wrong is a wrong, once one realizes

Buyer complains that my Caribbean mixture of stamps has countries like Nicaragua, Haiti etc in it and not just British countries. I, like us all was quite frustrated, it says Caribbean in the title and it has lots of pictures showing many of the stam...

• 4 replies
  • 4 helpful
Labels