Super low transactions for the Last two days, almost no business!

I have notice that for the last two days there were not much transactions, and the sales is down almost 90%. I have checked other sellers in similar business as well and they did not sell much too. What is going on? Ebay customer base loss or everybody just go on vacation the sametime?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have checked other sellers in similar business as well and they did not sell much too.

Since your competitors are having the same result, I would guess that there are not many buyers in your category shopping the past couple of days.

It happens.

Check in as a guest and see if your items are showing normally. Use a very general Search for this.

But it's probably just coincidence.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I'm busy. Very busy.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

My weekly end result hasn't changed. The only odd routine is that where normally I get a steady traffic daily it has now been only certain days, but they are very good days. Now if I can't just make that odd day, every day. Always room for improvement 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My sales have absolutely plummeted for the past 2 days.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

I have checked other sellers in similar business as well and they did not sell much too.

Since your competitors are having the same result, I would guess that there are not many buyers in your category shopping the past couple of days.

It happens.

Check in as a guest and see if your items are showing normally. Use a very general Search for this.

But it's probably just coincidence.

I have to agree with this.  I looked at your inventory and honestly, those items in the States sell for $1 at the Dollar Store.  We have loads of usb chargers being sold in every convenience store; and those charger covers are very common.   In fact, you can buy those items overseas from China for about $2.  It could be that those items are saturated.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It is also useful to look at your annual sales and your monthly sales.

Looking only at your feedback, you have had 196 sales in the past 30 days.

Your annual sales (12 month) are 2466, just over 200 a month.

So really, a couple of off days? Useful time to check inventory, decide to drop poorly performing product, like those wires and screens that left you with negative and neutral FB, and research new suppliers and products. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply