TRS but no seal

I supposely reached TRS status yesterday on the 20th evaluation, i have the requierements and it says ''if we evaluated you today'' that it's TRS, but i do not see the seal, did not received a confirmation or anything. Anyone knows if it's normal and if it takes time to update our profil or something? I just wonder if i reached the status or not actually

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

TRS but no seal

There doesn't seem to be any language to this effect posted on the dashboard but I seem to recall there is a 1 month lag before either moving up or down a notch. Your TRS status should officially begin with the next evaluation on February 20.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

What counts is what it said on the 19th. If it also said "If we evaluated today" you would be TRS, if it didn't you will have to wait until the February 20th evaluation.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

I met requierements about 2 weeks ago but it was not updated in my perfomances, counters are only updated at the monthly evaluation. So on the 19th i was not TRS because i was still on my numbers of december 20th

You are saying that we actually need to wait 2 evaluations to receive it?

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

I seem to recall there is a 1 month lag before either moving up or down a notch. Your TRS status should officially begin with the next evaluation on February 20

Noooooo way. This is absolutely trash!!! 

eBay is such a joke sometimes this is unbelievable... Can't believe i have to wait 6 weeks just for an update of my numbers and actually losing one month of fees discount that i should have

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

The important thing about the TRS status is the discounts not the badge,which I seriously doubt many buyers ever notice.

Also, we get the Global TRS status, which does not appear on our listings when seen on dotCOM.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

But shows up in the fees with a discount 😁

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

@byto253 wrote:

Is there a way to view the total itemized discount on a month to month basic? As far as I can tell nothing anywhere with any of the reports you can generate. It was on the monthly invoice we used to receive. It's nice to know whenever there are actual savings.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

Maybe eBay could go to either of these  for TSR rated sellers?

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1642789715699.png

lotzofuniquegoodies_2-1642789810789.jpeg

-Lotz

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

You will see the badge and get the discount starting on Feb. 1st.  Your evaluation shows on the 20th but they are using the numbers as of the end of last month so the trs always starts at the beginning of the next month.  I may not be explaining it well but that it how it works.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@byto253 wrote:

Is there a way to view the total itemized discount on a month to month basic? As far as I can tell nothing anywhere with any of the reports you can generate. It was on the monthly invoice we used to receive. It's nice to know whenever there are actual savings.

-Lotz

I don't know of any way, it's not included in the Transaction Report which only shows the Net Fees charged.

If you are TRS then all of the variable rate fees would be getting the 10% discount so it would be possible to calculate the total discount. The Variable FVF's are shown in a transaction report in it's own column.

Total Variable FVF for the period (month) x .11 = TRS discount for the period.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

@recped wrote:

@byto253 wrote:

-Lotz

I don't know of any way, it's not included in the Transaction Report which only shows the Net Fees charged.

If you are TRS then all of the variable rate fees would be getting the 10% discount so it would be possible to calculate the total discount. The Variable FVF's are shown in a transaction report in it's own column.

Total Variable FVF for the period (month) x .11 = TRS discount for the period.

Just a bit baffling why eBay insists on changing/removing/ tinkering how you find data that was easy to find in the past. I've looked. It's not there. Since eBay switched over to MP how each transaction displays/is formatted has been modified well over 10 times. Losing track. Stopped screen shotting it for my own peace of mind. It would be an auditors nightmare x 1000.

-Lotz

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

You will see the badge and get the discount starting on Feb. 1st.  Your evaluation shows on the 20th but they are using the numbers as of the end of last month so the trs always starts at the beginning of the next month.  I may not be explaining it well but that it how it works.

Will be interesting to see if evaluations along with billing will be switched to end of the month vs middle according to the recent announcement. To have everything on the exact same schedule.

IMPORTANT: Beginning May 01, 2022, eBay will generate your monthly financial statements on the 1st of the month. You’ll receive a final mid-month financial statement covering the 16 days transitional period extending Mar 16, 2022 to Mar 31, 2022 on Apr 01, 2022. Moving forward, all financial statements will cover activity from the 1st day of the calendar month to the end of the calendar month. Learn more

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/reconciling-ebay-sales-transactions-managed-p...

-Lotz

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

The performance reviews on the 20th have always been based on Calendar months so there should not be any change with that.

Switching all accounts to Calendar Months is a good thing especially for those that have multiple accounts with both end of month and mid-month billing.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

TRS but no seal

@byto253 wrote:

Is there a way to view the total itemized discount on a month to month basic?

Not that I am aware of -- you have to harvest that info by looking at the detailed fee page for each sale and putting the Top Rated Seller discount amounts into your own spreadsheet to figure out monthly savings.

Only time that I can see that a monthly number would be of value is if you are on the edge of TRS status and need to see if it is worth the effort to squeeze out a few more sales to gain/keep TRS.

-;-

Message 15 of 15
latest reply