Tech Support

Could somebody please tell me why all of a sudden the app is only displaying lettermail as my shipping option when I create or revise any listing?

I been using it awhile and I never had any issues but tonight it suddenly is doing it. I tried deleting and reinstalling and it does the same thing.
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Tech Support

No clue why this is happening! Tried doing a listing via the app, and was giving me the same thing. Plus it wouldn't let me pick CP small pkts air for USA, just lettermail!

Had to finish up my listing on the laptop.
Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

Ooh ok thank goodness I thought it was only happening to me
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

Kinda happy I wasn't the only one 😆. I thought something was wrong with my app. Maybe they are updating? Hopefully soon they get this figured out. I do most of my listings on my phone.
Good luck!
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

I am using a desktop and tried to relist and revise a listing, wanted to choose Small Packet for USA but it is not available so had to choose Economy Int'l Shipping instead.  Really don't understand why shipping options are being removed.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

@cutie.loves.beauty wrote:
Could somebody please tell me why all of a sudden the app is only displaying lettermail as my shipping option when I create or revise any listing?

I been using it awhile and I never had any issues but tonight it suddenly is doing it. I tried deleting and reinstalling and it does the same thing.

I am using a desktop and tried to relist and revise a listing, wanted to choose Small Packet for USA but it is not available so had to choose Economy Int'l Shipping instead.  Really don't understand why shipping options are being removed.

@cutie.loves.beauty 

@renasretrotreasures 

devon@ebay  Please address. It appears there are current listing issues with both app and pc and how it relates to shipping options.

Thanks,

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

byto253
Community Member

I've seen odd things with the app that then clear up in a day or two.  Seems to all be a work in progress. 

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@cutie.loves.beauty 

@renasretrotreasures 

devon@ebay  Please address. It appears there are current listing issues with both app and pc and how it relates to shipping options.

Thanks,

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Thank you for letting me know about this. I will go ahead and get a ticket created on my end for this issue and will be on the lookout for any site wide tickets that become open. In the meantime I recommend if any seller is running into this issue to reach out to customer support here and have a ticket created for their individual account. 

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

devon@ebay wrote:

@cutie.loves.beauty 

@renasretrotreasures 

Thanks,

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Thank you for letting me know about this. I will go ahead and get a ticket created on my end for this issue and will be on the lookout for any site wide tickets that become open. In the meantime I recommend if any seller is running into this issue to reach out to customer support here and have a ticket created for their individual account. 

Hello devon@ebay 

Do you have an actual ticket number. eBay CS says nothing reported. This issue and several connected others are difficult to screenshot when information is not being saved properly by eBay. And the only way to confirm is to go back and check each listing 1 by 1.

-Lotz

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

Add me to the list of having the same phantom shipping problem during listing...
Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

@pandorascollectables wrote:
Add me to the list of having the same phantom shipping problem during listing...

Hello @pandorascollectables 

See post 7 and included link. They want each user  to submit with screenshots of what they are seeing. 

-Lotz

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

devon@ebay wrote:

@cutie.loves.beauty 

@renasretrotreasures 

Thanks,

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hello devon@ebay 

Do you have an actual ticket number. eBay CS says nothing reported. This issue and several connected others are difficult to screenshot when information is not being saved properly by eBay. And the only way to confirm is to go back and check each listing 1 by 1.

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! The ticket that I created for this issue is an internal ticket and does not have a number that can be shared with sellers. If sellers reach out to customer support they can have a ticket created for their individual which comes with a ticket number that can be shared with other sellers if they reach out as well. What I am on the lookout for is a site wide ticket that I will share once one is reported. 

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

Submitted screenshot and got a ticket for the issue. Hope they fix it soon. Cheers.
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Does-eBay-want-us-to-sell-things-The-latest-New-Listing-...

I posted a loooong experiment and reported on it in that post.

Your's is the third complaint about this today.

devon@ebay 

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

Ive been having the same issue since yesterday! Both on phone and pc.
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

@reallynicestamps wrote:

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Does-eBay-want-us-to-sell-things-The-latest-New-Listing-...

I posted a loooong experiment and reported on it in that post.

Your's is the third complaint about this today.

devon@ebay 

Hi @reallynicestamps! I will make sure to have this example added to the ticket.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

I have the same problem. Only lettermail is showing and sometimes all shipping info enter disappears. I'm a new seller so I have no clue if I'm doing something wrong?
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

@poptarget 

You are not alone.

Do you have a listing which did have the other shipping forms ? If so as a workaround (workarounds should NOT be necessary) you can turn that into a template.

I know that is harder for newbies. 

Best wishes in your new venture.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

This shipping glitch is driving me crazy. It's so frustrating that I can't list during Q4. Why does eBay always mess with the system during Q4
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Tech Support

devon@ebay
Message 20 of 20
latest reply