This message is a glitch: Update your listings now to ensure they comply with recent security, polic

I got both a email and an ebay message with this title:

Update your listings now to ensure they comply with recent security, policy and listing requirements updates. 

Inside the message is:

Hi ricarmic,

Some of your listings need to be updated in order to comply with eBay policies or security changes.

What do you need to do?

We’ve identified the listings that need to be changed to meet our updated standards.

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.

Sincerely,

eBay Seller Team

And a line that says:

We've identified listings that need to be revised

along with a link that simply takes one ebay shopping.

I called my support buddies and a lot of sellers got this message, it appears to be an automated glitch.

I thought I'd save you a phone call.....

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This message is a glitch: Update your listings now to ensure they comply with recent security, polic

@ricarmic 

If, by chance this is not an automated error you are receiving, you may want to try the following link for pinpointing any listings with issues. I stumbled across it by accident a while back and bookmarked for future use. I had some stamp listings where they had added some new fields. It found the listings no problem and they were a very quick to fix. I check it every so often to see if anything else has magically been added. If it does not work, please return to your regularly scheduled programming.

https://www.ebay.ca/mys/overview

-Lotz

When I check this page for my own listings, it brings up, Drafts, Relists, Messages to answer in one location.  Listings with Missing fields/errors is empty.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

....just more ebay 

..."gremlins" playing around in the system, there seems to be a bit of that recently.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply