Traffic Reports Not Updating

I like the new Seller Hub, especially what I learn through the traffic reports under performance. However, these reports showing listing impressions, page views, etc. have not been updated for over 10 days now. What gives? 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

This has been an ongoing issue here, both on .com and .ca.
After reporting this to Tyler on two separate occasions the data restarted but was still a week behind. Currently I think it's stuck at June 11th.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Now traffic reports are 5 days out. Come on, eBay, get the lead out!
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

It's irritating that this so-called feature is chronically dysfunctional. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I looked today for the first time in a month and it shows to June 25 for me. 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

EBay must have laid off the traffic team as of end of business on the 25th. Prior to that date there was a brief interlude where the data was only a couple days behind.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I don’t find traffic all that insightful. I know what I have listed and I know when it sells so views and traffic don’t matter much to me. I also don’t source inventory based on traffic, rather what I think I want to sell as a product I’m knowledgeable about or interested in and whether I can acquire it and sell it for profit. I’m not a businessman, I’m a collector who sells what I know for what I can make. If someone tried to cut me some deal for a metric tonne of some product that I loathed but which I could sell I don’t know I’d take it. So stats like this don’t help people like me much. That’s not to say I don’t respect it’s a valuable tool for some.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Traffic reports are stuck again on July 18th, making them useless. Can someone please wake up the traffic person for an update?
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

mine is currently stuck on june 11 2019. 10 days behind.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Mine is almost current. June 17, 2019. In looking closely at the details, the Views Outside of eBay is barely a blip on the radar. Directly connected to selling OOAK items? Hmmm? Will GTC cause an improvement? Not very optimistic at this point in time!!!

-Lotz

Message 10 of 10
latest reply