Trouble Relisting Items - System Error

I have been trying to use up my free listings for my store before it closes at the end of the month & have had nothing but problems this afternoon. Trying to bulk relist.  Keeps saying there is an error in the system & try again.  Anyone else dealing with this? Nothing seems to be working properly on eBay anymore. Getting sick of this.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Not sure if this is helpful for your situation, but if you are listing on dotCOM, be sure you are logged into dotCOM; and if you are listing on dotCA be sure you are logged into dotCA.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I only list on .ca

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get that on eBay.com today.  Very hassle!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Finally was able to bulk relist all my unsold auction listings. But was not easy. eBay has so many site issues all the time now. I was going to use up my free listings for fixed price today & relist all my unsold items.  Since my store closes on Aug 1st, will I easily be able to Bulk End all my fixed price listings before the end of the month? Can someone help me with this?   Thanks

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I've been having problems with Relists and Sell Similar from my Unsold List.

The system keeps timing out.

This has been going on for a couple of weeks.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Have been relisting and using Sell Similar for the past week with no issues. However, more often than not, I will bulk list in groups, but those groups go from Unsold List to Save as drafts, then I make any necessary changes/edits before uploading in small groups to go live....

Message 7 of 7
latest reply