Trying to cancel a transaction as seller -but 32 days since shipped so no link on drop down menu?

Hi - i'm trying to do a mutual cancellation- buyer returned product as one tag was missing on a multiple item win- my oversight -so they wanted to return all. Since so old now - there is no -resolve issues- on the drop down menu to click on - where do I go?

also I bookmarked another question I asked ...... where do I find that bookmark to get it back ??

Thank you - buyer anxious for refund -of course

Melanie

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Trying to cancel a transaction as seller -but 32 days since shipped so no link on drop down menu?

I believe that you have 45 days to cancel the transaction but you won't see the link until you have refunded the customer. Refund them through the refund link in the item details on Paypal and then do the mutual cancellation in ebay.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I believe that you have 45 days to cancel the transaction but you won't see the link until you have refunded the customer. Refund them through the refund link in the item details on Paypal and then do the mutual cancellation in ebay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply