Forum Posts

Paypal shipping - Planned drop off date

Hi, I printed a shipping label with paypal (small packet international) However, I chose the wrong planned drop off date. I planned to ship it on Friday, but chose the planned drop off date on the label as Saturday. Can I still ship my package on Fri...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Trying to cancel a transaction as seller -but 32 days since shipped so no link on drop down menu?

Hi - i'm trying to do a mutual cancellation- buyer returned product as one tag was missing on a multiple item win- my oversight -so they wanted to return all. Since so old now - there is no -resolve issues- on the drop down menu to click on - where d...

Auctions, and how they suck!!!

O.K. here's the situation, lets say an item was on auction for 5 days . but i decided to wait the five days and place a bid with say... 4 seconds left in the auction. a pop up screen should say "I'm sorry but you are not invested in this product like...

Will ebay call me?

Its time for my seller review, is ebay going to call me do I call them? I need more selling limits too

GST vs USDollar

Hi, recieved a request from one of my buyers asking if I can adjust the GST charges on the invoice to reflect the USD currency that is being used for this transaction. The problem is I use US Funds with all my listings and transactions. I have no clu...

Resolved! cut tracking costs?

How do I cut the cost of shipping @ Canada post when eBay requires/recommends every item be tracked? I can't afford to deal with any more INR buyer claims that I know are false but can't prove without tracking. It costs me 16$ to ship BC - ON/QC and ...

Need some assistance friends

Hey everyone whats up, Anyways I need some assistance. I got my FIRST dispute. One of the kindle ereader I sold is disabled on amazon. Buyer wants refund. Im fine with that even though I don't offer it I have no problem with refund. My problem is the...

Blackouts are back - day of no sales

Noticed an Ebay phenomena yesterday - this account had almost no sales, by noon there was one. Also had one 1-day auction that normally goes for $13-$15 and attracts plenty bids, started from $0.99 with free ship worldwide and in the evening 1hr to t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

P.O. box registered in a different country AND under a different name than eBay and PayPal accounts.

Hello! I am new to selling on eBay, so for lack of experience, I was wondering if this situation is typical. A buyer from Argentina bought and paid for a small item (approximately $5 in value). However, even though I ship to Argentina, the shipping a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spring Update: More bad news for Cdn Sellers

I wanted to post my comments from another thread here, because they will apply to any seller who has, or is hoping to get, US TRS+ status. Keep in mind that this is the standing that is particular to the US site and US sales. It doesn't apply to Glob...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

New sellers

How do you know that your listing is actually being seen by people? I feel that there are so many listings on eBay that mine may never even be seen, and I used up the whole description line as suggested. Is there a way to tell that I have properly li...

stamp deal!

I just bought stamps at my local postal outlet - they are selling books of 10 PERMANENT stamps for $6.30. They are flag designs, photos of different objects with a Canada flag on them, with a maple leaf in the corner with a P in it. I know the other ...

Listing Practices

I came across this listing today and had a question. If you list an item on eBay and in the description you put "To get this item directly through PayPal for a better price and faster shipping, message me" is that against eBay's rules for listing? It...

I am missing a listing picture on my eBay and search

Now my gallery picture on one I just listed is not working and I can't find it on search or my eBay. I tried to revise and recopy from Auctiva but it did not work. So I recopied all the HTML - that did not work either. So is it me, eBay or a? Anyone ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Gallery Plus Picture Not Showing :(

After a bit of selling in the past and the last 5 or so years off, I've started selling again! It was a little tough to figure the new things out but it's going well. So, I relisted a half a dozen auctions and saw Gallery Plus was "free" weee! But, h...

Labels