Unable to find my listings on eBay.COM

Hey guys!

I think I'm having an issue with my listings no longer showing up on eBay.COM.

Before last week, I was getting 3-4 sales from the US daily but since about 7 days, not a single sale from the US.

It could be a coincidence but it coincides with the moment I added Europe to my shipping policy. Since I did that, no sale in the US.

Also, I cannot seem to be able to find my listings at all when I go on eBay.COM.

See this listing for instance:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/264274916925

Even if I copy paste the whole title, it says 0 listing found and it doesn't even show in "Results matching fewer words".

Does anyone have an idea what could be going on?

Thank you os much!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the tag @femmefan1946!

Hi @vip-marketplace - if you did not offer shipping to Canada on your listing, and searched for your item on .com with a Canadian shipping address as your default, your item would not be listed in search results (because by all accounts, you wouldn't be able to purchase it if you were a buyer).

If you do a search for the title, and change the 'sort' option from 'Best Match' to 'Price + Shipping' (either option), double check the 'Shipping to XX' to make sure that a US based ZIP code is used. That should include items that will ship within the US after that. 🙂

Current experience on .com. But that's because my default ship-to address on this account  is a Toronto PostcodeCurrent experience on .com. But that's because my default ship-to address on this account is a Toronto PostcodeYour book shows up a bit further down, but it DOES display once I switch to include a US shipping ZIP.Your book shows up a bit further down, but it DOES display once I switch to include a US shipping ZIP.

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

This is what I see when I clicked on your link to that listing...

"Shipping:
May not ship to Canada Read item description or contact seller for shipping options."

I was not aware you could "block" the same country you are based in/shipping from.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Hi!

Yep I purposely removed Canada in my shipping policy but US is in there so it should show up on eBay.COM.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I logged into .com, copy and pasted your listing title and you are correct, it is not showing in .com.   No idea why.  Can only suggest sending out the "bat signal" to one of the mods who monitor this room to offer their help. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@vip-marketplace wrote:

See this listing for instance:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/264274916925

Even if I copy paste the whole title, it says 0 listing found and it doesn't even show in "Results matching fewer words".

Does anyone have an idea what could be going on?

I'm surprised you can see  it on ebay.CA -- since you don't ship to Canada.

Looking on eBay.COM (with a USA location set) and searching with "Caravaggio: The Complete Works" shows your book about 15 down the list.

Looking on eBay.COM (with a Canada address location set) and searching with "Caravaggio: The Complete Works" DOES NOT show your book.  No surprise since you don't ship to Canada.

-..-

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Thanks but I don't really know what the "bat signal" is 😞

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I found it on .com but it in the lower section of International sellers.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

So you copy paste the exact title on eBay.COM and you get exactly 1 result (mine) instead of 0 like snoopwiz and I?
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Bat signal  tyler@ebay 

I looked at the Moen Ts2210 which was first in my Search on your site.

I showed Free Shipping to Canada. 

And the list had 2,774 items.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I see it ebay.com

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Caravaggio-The-Complete-Works-BOOK-TAX-FREE/264274916925?epid=234245294&has...

You have to change your shipping address to an american zip code to have it show up in the search result list.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @femmefan1946!

Hi @vip-marketplace - if you did not offer shipping to Canada on your listing, and searched for your item on .com with a Canadian shipping address as your default, your item would not be listed in search results (because by all accounts, you wouldn't be able to purchase it if you were a buyer).

If you do a search for the title, and change the 'sort' option from 'Best Match' to 'Price + Shipping' (either option), double check the 'Shipping to XX' to make sure that a US based ZIP code is used. That should include items that will ship within the US after that. 🙂

Current experience on .com. But that's because my default ship-to address on this account  is a Toronto PostcodeCurrent experience on .com. But that's because my default ship-to address on this account is a Toronto PostcodeYour book shows up a bit further down, but it DOES display once I switch to include a US shipping ZIP.Your book shows up a bit further down, but it DOES display once I switch to include a US shipping ZIP.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 11 of 11
latest reply