Unable to find my store items

Usually when I click on my store, I can search for items just in my store, today I only have the option to search all categories. I had a buyer wanting to purchase a couple of books, just describing them, I could only go through hundreds of my listings to find them so I could send a special listing to do combined shipping. By the time I found then, she has purchased them without waiting. I hope this is just a glitch!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure if this is applicable to your situation but I did notice for my store that the search store field is encompassed within my store now as opposed to the search bar at the top which used to say search store but is now search all categories.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not sure if this is applicable to your situation but I did notice for my store that the search store field is encompassed within my store now as opposed to the search bar at the top which used to say search store but is now search all categories.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I clicked on your store icon and the search field for your store was there.  Its located under your store paragraph.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I see a search bar a little bit above the first item listed in your store.

You could also click on the category to narrow the search or click on 'see all items' and use the search bar at the top.

Sellers hub also allows you to search your active listings.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I prefer the search bar within the store as it is now.  They used to have the search bar right above the store categories and then moved search to the top search bar. I'm glad that they changed it back although I don't understand why they have to constantly change things.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you everyone. I found a version of it, not nearly as good as the previous one. That one has all the sub-categories so I could look up baby knitting patterns, Baby crochet patterns, smocking patterns  etc and just those would come up. I can work with this one, just not as quick or easy. I am still not doing well with seller hub, but I'm trying. I sometimes have to go back to my original site, I have it on another location.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply