What has happened to transaction details?

Since the start of the new year I am no longer able to access transaction details for my sales. I always printed this out for my records. It was a complete breakdown of all the fees that a seller pays with all the percentages.  I am also having a hard time to print up the order information like before. Anyone else having this issue?  

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I just had a sale this afternoon and I just checked, it still shows okay for me.

Not sure where you go to get yours but I go to Seller Hub, Under "Payments" then "All Transactions" and then "View". That shows the breakdown of fees with percentages you want.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

That is exactly where I used to get it.  Seller Hub - Payments - All Transactions - Details - View.  Now when I click on View it takes me to Transaction Details with an empty box.  What browser do you use? Firefox or Chrome? 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I use Safari.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I'm not sure if it is showing for you again yet but I just noticed something this morning.

I was looking at my orders page in Sellers Hub and the page looked slightly different, I couldn't quite put my finger on what but I noticed a blue banner at top reading: Manage Orders "You can now view what you earn for each order. Click on any order number to see it on Order Details Page". I tried it and it worked there for me. After clicking the order number they show details with taxes to buyer and I could click "View Payment Details" and see the fees broken down by percentages you were looking for there. 

Not sure if this is new or I just never noticed it before but it is a way to see the info without going to the Payments section, right from the orders. Hope it is working for you! If not, try this newer route maybe.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yep, I had the same problem. I do real time accounting.  The breakdowns appear but taking up to 48 hours to materialize over the last few days. (using Chrome.) I think it's just a delay not a gliche.

If you don't want to wait a couple days to make your entry go to "all Transactions" You should see the total for your fees. although you can't get the breakdown thru ""View". Just divide the total fee by your taxes factor. 

Mine is 1.12 (GST/PST) and work backwards. or wait a couple days for it to show up.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Actually everything is back to normal now. I can see all the transaction details when I click View now.  They disappeared for a couple of weeks but magically reappeared. Must be one of the many glitches happening all the time.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I see you're in BC as well. I think if you look at your transaction details since January 2nd and compare them with ones earlier you'll notice the addition of PST on eBay fees. Possibly this addition caused the gliche we noticed with the missing transaction details. 

It's working now for me too but apparently we're paying 7% more as PST on our eBay fees since January started. Things just get better and better

IT

Message 8 of 8
latest reply