When I list multiple items in one listing, does it count as one sale or multiple sales?

I have just listed my first multiple items available type listing & would like to know if once they all sell, does it count as one sale or three separate sales? I have 3 of the same items available on the one listing & I am asking because I need the sales to qualify for Top Seller Status & if they only count as one sale, then I might go back to listing each item separately, even though they are identical. Thank you in advance for you time .. 🙂 Ally

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: When I list multiple items in one listing, does it count as one sale or multiple sales?

@oceangirl_2011 wrote:

I have just listed my first multiple items available type listing & would like to know if once they all sell, does it count as one sale or three separate sales? I have 3 of the same items available on the one listing & I am asking because I need the sales to qualify for Top Seller Status & if they only count as one sale, then I might go back to listing each item separately, even though they are identical. Thank you in advance for you time .. 🙂 Ally

If three different people buy them it's three sales, if one person buys all three at the same time it's one sale.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply