Where Can I Find My PayPal Shipping Label Costs?

Because I have not been very active on eBay the last few months and have simply been trying to sell off my inventory, I have not reviewed eBay's new policies very carefully but, rather, have skimmed through them.  I know that they are planning on instituting a new payment policy, the details of which I'm unsure of.

The few sales I've had the last few weeks have all been lettermail items.  This afternoon,  however, I had occasion to purchase two  Small Packet Air labels.  I received confirmation that both labels had been purchased but they do not show up in my PayPal activity, nor does my balance reflect the cost of these labels.  I wanted to reprint one of them because I had a paper jam in my printer but I couldn't find the label details anywhere.  In fact, the original transaction/payment does not even show up.  They were there when I selected "Print Shipping Label" and then disappeared after I did.  Very strange!

I noticed that @femmefan indicated she could not see payments for two of her sales, so I'm wondering if PayPal is simply acting up today, or should I look elsewhere for these payments? 

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

As well, I received a refund this morning for an item not received and it doesn't show up in my account either.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Paypal has the vapours today.

Payments were not showing up -- and are still slow.

Cross all your fingers and toes that it will be over its collywobbles tomorrow.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It might be account-specific, these PayPal problems; mine look as they should?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Everything is as it should be this morning.  I guess it was just coincidental that PayPal had the "vapours" lol on the only day I needed to check U.S. shipping labels.

Have a great day!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply