Where is MY WALLET and how do I change the Transit Number for my Banking Information

Where is MY WALLET and how do I change the Transit Number for my Banking Information.

Trying desperately to register for Managed Payments but I keep hitting roadblocks. First of all where is "MY WALLET" as I was told by the US .com site that I have to update my information as follows:  "Please update your wallet on the eBay site where your account is registered"  After using the US .com site for the last 24 years I've never bothered with the Canadian site. Now that I HAVE to register for Managed Payments I keep hitting roadblocks. As well they have the wrong transit number for my bank account and I can't change it because:      1. I can't find my WALLET on the Canada site and 2. The U.S. .com site won't allow me change my personal information there. I'm sure this all sounds ridiculous and my apologies but I am beyond frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Where is MY WALLET and how do I change the Transit Number for my Banking Information

@nowthenandagain1 wrote:

Where is MY WALLET and how do I change the Transit Number for my Banking Information.

Trying desperately to register for Managed Payments but I keep hitting roadblocks. First of all where is "MY WALLET" as I was told by the US .com site that I have to update my information as follows:  "Please update your wallet on the eBay site where your account is registered"  After using the US .com site for the last 24 years I've never bothered with the Canadian site. Now that I HAVE to register for Managed Payments I keep hitting roadblocks. As well they have the wrong transit number for my bank account and I can't change it because:      1. I can't find my WALLET on the Canada site and 2. The U.S. .com site won't allow me change my personal information there. I'm sure this all sounds ridiculous and my apologies but I am beyond frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have a Payouts page in sellers hub it would be settings and then you should be able edit. That's how it displays on dot ca. Not sure if you have to be enrolled before you have full access to the Payout page. Hope that works for you?

-Lotz

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Seller Hub -> Payments Tab -> Summary

On the right, Payout method, click on edit

You are registered on eBay.ca so that is the only site you can make changes related to payments regardless of which site you list on.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply