Where is the advertising

I bring this up every year, because again like every year I am not satisfied with ebay's advertising activity, or the lack of. Supposedly Ebay spends a great deal of money annually on advertising. I would like to know where? Other than a few pop ups due to add trackers ( meaning you have to log on to Ebay or a sponsored site to have these bugs attach to your browser) or ebay comes up on searches.( Again usually due to ad bugs) WOW!

From what I have read from one of the sellers on the .com, Ebay is still suffering due to the fiasco's last year. Yet I have not seen one commercial on Canadian or US channels for Ebay. You would just think that they would have put something out to say ," hey we have made Ebay safe". And I don't mean the policy changes that are announced to already ebay shopper. I mean to the ones who don't shop on Ebay. Ebay doesn't exactly have the best reputation, and needs to get the message out there.

What puzzles me is seeing ebay's other site KIJIJI being advertise as much as it is, but not Ebay.

When was the last time anyone seen a Ebay commercial. Its the holiday shopping period. What a great time to advertise. 

!! My annual grunt. Happy Holiday everyone!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Where is the advertising

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to see eBay advertising on TV more than 5 years ago and I agree with you where is it now.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply