Who has the best deal on US shipping right now?

OK, I admit, I'm being a bit lazy to ask this, and I'm also pressed for time today.  I have a couple of parcels to get out tomorrow, and between Shippo, Snap Ship and Paypal, I've honestly lost track of who is offering the best discounts at the moment to the USA. 

I'll need to send one parcel by either Tracked Packet or Expedited USA, and the other by Small Packet.  Both are too thick for Light Packet, and the first (which is somewhat larger and thicker -- about 37 x 28 x 6cm) I'd like to ship with tracking, if I can justify the cost.  In the past I sometimes found that Paypal labels for Tracked Packet weren't all that much more expensive than Small Packet for some destinations in the U.S.  

So -- if anyone has the current options at their fingertips, or has sent something by TP or Expedited to the U.S. this week and checked the available prices, I'd be grateful for your input!  Woman Happy

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Tracked Packet USA -- Canada Post's Snap Ship (with the bonus 15% off this month)

Small Packet USA - Either Shippo or Snap Ship

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you so much!  

I presume then that the 15% discount on TP on Snap Ship would bring it well under any Expedited USA cost offered by any of the platforms? 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@rose-dee wrote:

Thank you so much!  

I presume then that the 15% discount on TP on Snap Ship would bring it well under any Expedited USA cost offered by any of the platforms? 

The 15% on Snap Ship also applies to Expedited Parcel USA, beating the other platforms this month.

Snap Ship allows you to price compare (Expedited varies depending on distance). So you can see if TP or Expedited is the way you want to go.

-..-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply