Why am I receiving invoices 3 times, totalling $15 for a $42 sale ??

Can someone explain how this can happen :

I listed an item in August. Got an invoice of $1.89;

Item sold in September for $42.00 : paid another $3.01 invoice

Then on October 31 I get a third invoice, this time of $9.67

This makes it $14.57 for an item selling for $42.00, or about 35% of the sale !! And that is besides the PayPal fees!

Then there is the PayPal fees, then another PayPal fee if I want to turn the money to my bank account.

Isn't that sound like a shylock ??...

This is completely indecent, I am trying to understand this scam. No place, no way to contact eBay on this.  How many other invoices will I receive ? 

This is almost a giveway of my sold item...

Am I the only one feeling that way here ?

I've sold on eBay probably a few dozen items, and I felt that since about over the last year or so.  Am I missing something ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Why am I receiving invoices 3 times, totalling $15 for a $42 sale ??

Well what does it say the charges are for? Every line item has the details of the type of charge and the item number it refers to.

My eBay -> Account -> Seller Account

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Why am I receiving invoices 3 times, totalling $15 for a $42 sale ??

Sounds like you bought several of the upgrades. Listed in Aug, with upgrades, it didn't sell. Sept sounds like a relist with upgrades, plus, some might have been on sale in Aug and you paid full rate in Sept. Sold in Sept after invoice cut off and you owed FVF on the widget and FVF on the shipping. That bill showed up in Oct.

Just a WAG.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 3
latest reply