Why is expedited pkg cheaper on Snap Ship than eBay labels? Thought eBay had bigger discount

Expedited parcel going within province 40 x 30 x 7 cm, weight 285 grams is 13.59 Cdn on eBay but only 12.07 on CP Snap Ship. I thought we got a larger discount now on eBay? Can anyone explain or have I misunderstood about the seller discounts? I only have a level 1 CP discount.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Why is expedited pkg cheaper on Snap Ship than eBay labels? Thought eBay had bigger discount

Whoops, my mistake, forgot to click and check the price including hst and fuel surcharge! Actual Snap ship cost was 14.85 and eBay is only 13.59 Cdn. Not enough coffee today!

Does anybody know how to delete my post?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Why is expedited pkg cheaper on Snap Ship than eBay labels? Thought eBay had bigger discount

There are 3 dots at the top right of your first post.  Click on it and one of the options is to notify moderator to report a post. You can ask them to delete your post.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Posts can't be deleted. Requested multiple times and only got ignored. Very basic feature missing on this community.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply