Wrong bank account

I tried to payout but ebay said failed to payout. i suspected that my bank account was wrong so i changed it. but now there are no funds in my ebay wallet. will i get the funds back soon or are they gone?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Wrong bank account

There appear to be ongoing problems with Tangerine accounts, which seem to come from the bank's end.

Is Tangerine involved in any way here?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Wrong bank account

I'm having trouble getting payed into my TD account. Ebay keeps telling me something went wrong and the money was returned, and then turns around and sends it again. Last time ebay sent me the money was June 20th, and so far I still have no payout (my sale was over $900 CDn!).  The first time the payout was sent was June 5th. I have verified my account with ebay and been told it was a success - I sent them a bank statement, and when that didn't work, I went through it with an agent over the phone and re-entered my bank account information, again being told now it was a success. Yet no payouts. And the last time I talked to an agent, she told me to try opening another bank account -- and she suggested Tangerine!!! Do they know what is going on at ebay with these failed payouts? I've seen posts about failed payouts going back to 2020. But I don't see what the answer is anywhere, and ebay hasn't helped me so far. I asked them to escalate it to their IT people since I knew my bank information was fine (and verified by ebay), but no one is getting back to me.  I sure hope I get my money. After I do, I am done with selling on ebay!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply