latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

...and another Promo

eBay.CA only

invite only

AUCTIONS or AUCTIONS with BIN option

5 day, 7 day or 10 day duration

Some categories excluded.

If you have a store remember to turn off the BIN option after this over, since the option will stop being fee free. Non-store sellers don't have to worry since the extra fee is zero.

Has the problem with calculated shipping for auctions not displaying for buyers outside Canada been fixed yet?

-..-

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

Has the problem with calculated shipping for auctions not displaying for buyers outside Canada been fixed yet? 

-..-

No it hasn't been fixed yet.  The calculated shipping cost is still missing from both fixed price listings and auctions.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

Got this promo too, although Auction format is virtually useless for me. However, I am happy that I don't do calculated shipping...at least I don't have to contend with that along with everything else that seems to be going awry on eBay these days.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

evi9999
Community Member

We did not get this one. Last time we got a promo was about a year ago.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

I got this one too! It's kinda weird that we were getting virtually no promos the last few months and then suddenly one after the other they come...
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

This is the first free listings promo I have gotten in a long, long time so I was excited. I got the message this morning and it says it expires Feb 16th.

I tried to activate the offer but it says unfortunately the offer has expired?

Anyone else having this problem?

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

@gretzky_collector wrote:

This is the first free listings promo I have gotten in a long, long time so I was excited. I got the message this morning and it says it expires Feb 16th.

I tried to activate the offer but it says unfortunately the offer has expired?

Anyone else having this problem?

Did you try activating from your My eBay > Promotional Offers section?  or from an email?

@happy_pigeon

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

Thanks @ypdc_dennis@gretzky_collector, I'm going to PM you - check your inbox shortly.

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

I tried through email....same thing.

I don't know where the "My eBay > Promotional Offers section" is?

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

@gretzky_collector wrote:

I tried through email....same thing.

I don't know where the "My eBay > Promotional Offers section" is?

Hmmmm, I don't see any shortcuts directly to that section, but it should be one of the sections available near the bottom when you choose: My eBay: All Selling

-..-

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

Ok. I already did check there then. It says I had 50 free for the month (I used those) and I still have 6 vehicle insertions left. Nothing else that I see....?

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

Check your PM (private messages) for one from happy_pigeon -- an ebay employee might have a better view of what's (not) happening.

The PM  link is near top of this forum next to your name.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

Yeah, they are working on it. Hoping for the best....

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I am having a problem with it too. When I click on Activate it takes me to page that says by invitation only...only I did get the invitation. Shrugs. Maybe they mean only new listings and not relistings? (for me anyway.) Hope you got your problem sorted out.
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

There must have been a glitch, as when I tried to activate the offer, I was sent to a blank page that kept trying to load. I also tried by using the learn more link, but it could not load there either.

Came back a few hours later, and I was able to activate and start listing. I guess time really does heal all wounds.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

...and another Promo

Thanks to @gretzky_collector for flagging this on the boards, and other members for calling me in. The source of the issue has been found, and those who could see the promotion in their Messages but were not able to activate it should receive an email over the next few days that will help them do so.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply