buyer got refund for lost item then it showed up. how can buyer repay??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@whistlersmother1 

I do this all the time.

All you need to do is create another ebay lot, I create one called "repayment for XXX" or "special lot for XXX" where XXX is only part of the buyers ebay id. Send them the link to the item in the message.

They purchase and pay for the item, you mark it as shipped and everyone is happy.

As a note this is the same thing I do when folks have special requests or ask for something in my inventory that hasn't yet been listed.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I had this happen way back and the buyer was the one that told me and asked me how she could repay (hopefully that is how you found out also). I sent an invoice through PayPal, that was in the days before Managed Payments though but I think it should still work. You would need the buyers email address/PayPal address but I think it is allowed in a case like this to be exchanged.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@whistlersmother1 

I do this all the time.

All you need to do is create another ebay lot, I create one called "repayment for XXX" or "special lot for XXX" where XXX is only part of the buyers ebay id. Send them the link to the item in the message.

They purchase and pay for the item, you mark it as shipped and everyone is happy.

As a note this is the same thing I do when folks have special requests or ask for something in my inventory that hasn't yet been listed.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply