eBay functions slowing down

Until recently you could watch the final seconds of an auction with updated bids. Now the auction ends with one price and when the dust settles you often find the item has actually sold for more. Then you have to wait much longer than previously to send an invoice. I've had sold items actually appear briefly as Unsold, then Sold with the only option "Add Note" until finally the invoice option appears. Pretty basic stuff to get right, I'd have thought.

And messages. They appear far more quickly on gmail than on eBay. I made an offer on an item this morning that I only knew was accepted when I checked on gmail. Two hours later it still doesn't show up in eBay messages. I wish the IT crowd gave as much attention to functionality as they do to unnecessary tweaks of various forms of "experience".

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay functions slowing down

TODAY (JAN 22 2024)  IT TAKES FOR EVER AND EVER TO MY ONGOING AUCTIONS, DRAFTS,UNSOLD, ETC.

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?   I TESTED HIBID, PROXIBID,AUCTION ZIP, LIVE AUCTION  AND THESE ARE SUPER FAST WHEN I DID SEARCHES.   HELP PLEASE.   RON.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply