'eBay to Launch New Question and Answer Feature'

This is interesting.

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/2017/08/10/ebay-launch-new-question-answer-feature/

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 6.57.36 AM.png

I wonder how it will work. Like once it's implemented. Providing it applies to ebay Canada. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

This is all very nice, but looking at this announcement, my only thought was that I wish to heck they'd fix all the stuff that doesn't work first.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@rose-dee wrote:

This is all very nice, but looking at this announcement, my only thought was that I wish to heck they'd fix all the stuff that doesn't work first.  

They are too busy cloning basic features of Amazon, which presumably is a far easier exercise. This whole exercise feels like a high school project delivered 10 years too late. Seems about right given Hollywood typically has near 30 year old actors playing the roles of high school students.

I can't wait for the logical progression of the mechanism underlying this feature: Introducing the new request a deal feature! Simply visit a product page and enter your target price to solicit all of our sellers. Sellers will respond with their best offers allowing you to pick the best price! Don't like your product? Simply choose our express return service and an Uber driver will be dispatched within 2 hours to pickup your return for an instant credit. Of course this is absolutely absurd but I'll set a reoccurring calendar reminder to see if this actually does get implemented. If we are going to be slave labor can I at least get a badge?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I know, answer with "I'll refer that to the team that handles that area". or see if that can be programmed as an answer.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get them when I never received my items!!  Very strange!!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply