ebay new promo, did anyone capture it this morning, it was list and sell 3 items for 0$$

saw it scroll by on my ebay homepage, list and sell 3 items, and pay 0 fees. i didn't click to activate it, because i didn't want something to end and relist, so when i got home, it is no where to be found.. did or does someone have the invite, or message link to post .. thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

ebay new promo, did anyone capture it this morning, it was list and sell 3 items for 0$$

So far, I didn't see it...

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

i wonder if they started it to early, and just retracted it.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I got this promo for 3 listings in specific categories for Collectibles.  I received an email and got it in my promos which started Dec 7th  https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2019/ZFVF.html

I created 3 listings in Entertainment Collectibles but doesn't show that I used the three listings nor have they been taken from my monthly 50 free listings.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@peterkat2020 wrote:

I got this promo for 3 listings in specific categories for Collectibles.  I received an email and got it in my promos which started Dec 7th  https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2019/ZFVF.html

I created 3 listings in Entertainment Collectibles but doesn't show that I used the three listings nor have they been taken from my monthly 50 free listings.

This type of promo usually only counts down if one of your eligible items actually sells.

-..-

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Thanks, now it makes sense.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

We got the invite in an email, the ebay app and on the ebay dot ca website while signed in. Every time we try to activate it we are told go away it is invite only in red writing. Stupidity? Somebody on their end is a real screw up with all these problems with the promos. Now it is 8 days into the promo and it only has until the 26th. If it ever gets straightened out there will not be any time left. Calling ebay about it is pointless as they don't even know what Canada is.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@maximus7001 wrote:

We got the invite in an email, the ebay app and on the ebay dot ca website while signed in. Every time we try to activate it we are told go away it is invite only in red writing.

tyler@ebay 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

yes, i have seen it on the ebay homepage for the last 4 days, but when i click on it, it says i wasn't invited.   Why is it on the homepage for everyone to see, but not everyone can use it??

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Still not working. How could they be so stupid?Screenshot_2019-12-15-12-45-51.png20191215_161047.jpg20191215_161101.jpg

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@maximus7001 wrote:

We got the invite in an email, the ebay app and on the ebay dot ca website while signed in. Every time we try to activate it we are told go away it is invite only in red writing.

tyler@ebay 

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis!

Hi @maximus7001 - sorry that this has been such a frustration for you! I've gotten this reported for further review. Will you please let me know which of your accounts got the email, and if it was sent to your eBay Message Center, your registered email or both? Thanks!

@esclyons - will you let me know if you got an email message for the promotion in addition to seeing it on the home page? Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

i didn't receive an email message, but like i said it was posted on my eBay homepage at least 6-8 times, and i sell in the categories it was looking for,, So my whole beef is, why was it there for everyone to see it, but not everyone can use it.. If it was user specific then it should have only been sent in a message, not on the homepage..

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

So instead of fixing the problem with this promo ebay just removed any reference to it on ebay dot ca. The only reference to this promo left is in this thread. Great job ebay... Just sweep it under the rug, that will fix it...

Message 13 of 13
latest reply