follow up to the late shipping defect..

does anyone know if the same measures are being used for ebay.com sellers..

and is there anywhere on .ca to see actual shipping times, other than by changeing shipping services on an auction and seeing the dates change..

i have a feeling it wouldn't matter if it said it will take 10 days or 30 days, you are still going to get buyers saying it arrived late. 

it would be nice if we could see feedback dates again, i am sure then we could disprove some of the late defects with that..

Like i said in the other post ebay is basically saying when we get a late defect we are lying about when we shipped, and the seller is telling the truth when they say it is late..

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Unfortunately if you send a package without tracking you are at the mercy of the buyer.

This was my experience when I had to deal with "late" shipping defect.....

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/I-just-had-a-Late-Shipping-Defect-removed-by-eBay/m-p/345...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, .com sellers have to follow the same late shipping policy.  But because tracking is less expensive there, most of them use tracking and as long as the package is scanned but the post office within the sellers handling time, the won't get a late shipping mark against them.

if you want to see when feedback was left for you,go to your feedback page and click on 'reply to feedback received'.  There is a date if you look at it there.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

if you want to see when feedback was left for you,go to your feedback page and click on 'reply to feedback received'.  There is a date if you look at it there.

Didn't know about that. Good to know, thanks!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply