infinity-loop

Finaly got the "new" notice about MP  with bonus save 50% sellers fees. 

to update seller details by Aug.,2.  for managed payments. 

Click on link and get sent to  "magaged payments intro page", with link to sign up for MP .

Click signup link for MP that cycles back to "magaged payments intro page", with link to sign up for MP.

so

Click on link and get sent to  "magaged payments intro page", with link to sign up for MP .

Click signup link for MP that cycles back to magaged payments intro page, with link to sign up for MP.

so

Click on link and get sent to  "magaged payments intro page, with link to sign up for MP" .

Click signup link for MP that cycles back to magaged payments intro page, with link to sign up for MP.

gotta love the infinityloop.

ad infinitum ăd ĭn″fə-nī′təm adverb & adjective To infinity; having no end. To infinity; endlessly; on and on without end; through an infinite series. Without limit; endlessly.

and so it goes. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

infinity-loop

I am still waiting to get invited again, lost my last status when a rep. changed my registration from US to Canadian. I have had SO many problems since then, some people can't purchase, some can't pay. My money can't be sent to my bank, and when I click on the link on an email to update my bank info I get a "there seems to be a problem, try again later".

I must have phoned eBay over 20 times in the last few weeks, lots of promises that I would get the invite again in 2 days, or later this week, it still hasn't arrived. This is not my fault, I didn't ask a rep to change my registration, and now I am back to square one. So frustrating.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

infinity-loop

tyler@ebay would you check this out please.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

infinity-loop

Quick follow-up 

Call from MP rep. tuesday and  explained Infinity loop.  OH?!  got it forwarded to IT. 

Will have callback on Wed. to see what is happening with the infinity loop

Callback wed from same rep (L. you were/are great ) so that was nice, and told to wait till I get a new new "NEW" signup notice.   MP signup +50% offer email is off the table as it is /was NOT a manditory signup email.  Continue on ebaying as if no notice was received .

Okay fine no worries. 

Call 10 mins later for another different MP rep  (left hand VS right hand) 

explain the situation "infinity loop" once again, this one even tried the links from the email and OH! .

Okay just keep selling till new notice. 

Dis as politly as I could recommned they actually FIX the problems. 

We will see.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply