is GSP shipping to Canada right now?

I only ship int'l via GSP.  I have a buyer asking me if they buy something ...........if GSP is shipping it.  I hadn't really thought about it (honestly don't sell that much through gsp and other than shipping it to KY I don't pay that much attention to it).  I guess what I'm really asking is for those who ship to Canada..........are they allowing packages through right now?  And if so are there many abnormal delays going on getting them there?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

AND.........................I just realized I posted this to ebay canada.  I'm so sorry.  I'm not sure HOW I managed to do that! 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes, packages are being allowed into Canada right now.  When ebay won't ship to a country using the gsp they take that country off of the listing and right now all of your listings do show gsp shipping to Canada so the gsp is still shipping here as well as USPS.

As far as delays, I imagine there are some delays right now regardless of where you ship but as I haven't ordered from a gsp seller in a while I can't speak if they are slower than usual. Often they tend to be slower than shipping directly anyway.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I wondered if that was on purpose or accidental. 🙂

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

If there is a delay in getting your shipment to Kentucky, you are responsible, because you hired the shipper.  (Usually USPS.)

And there your responsibility for shipping ends.

If GSP is slow in delivering to your customers, it is the responsibility  of GSP, not yours.

If a customer enquires about a delayed shipment, check the date it arrived in KY and give that information to him.

Then politely refer him to the GSP , mentioning that he should have a tracking number that starts with UPA .

You will often get better information on international shipping here on eBayCanada, in part because most Canadian sellers do ship internationally, not only to the USA but also overseas, and because we are on the customer end of buying from the US and are often more aware of problems that may arise.

Drop in any time, we have Nanaimo Bars!

nanaimo bars.jpg

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@reallynicestamps wrote:

Drop in any time, we have Nanaimo Bars!

nanaimo bars.jpg

GOOD ONE!

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I have ordered several items shipped through the GSP during the pandemic, and shipping to Canada is still a go. In my experience, there have indeed been delays, particularly after clearing customs.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply