migration tool.---again.

So when you select a number of active items to move from Ebay.ca in USD to Ebay.com  and hit the button to proceed you get a message saying you have selected 0 items--after having checked the "select all" box which involves 39 items.

Did it several times with the same result.

Also when you select the 'migrated" function it shows nothing--even after you have successfully migrated a bunch and has listing notices showing they WERE successfully listed on Ebay.com.

Ebay has lumbered Canadian sellers with a lot of needless harassment.

Others still having problems with the listing tool?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: migration tool.---again.

I got an email about my request stating that they were sorry for the delay and that they were happy someone had helped me get my problem solved. The problem is no one has helped me get my problem solved. Are they completely incompetent at Ebay? It is now August 9th and still no assistance. I am going to pull most of my stuff and reduce my store subscription so I am not getting hosed for having an empty store. This lack of service is not only hurting my business but it will hurt EBay's as well.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Aug 10--despite Raphaels assurances Aug8 that the tool would be fixed in a "couple of days"--here we are Aug 10--ZIP--NADA--TOOL STILL BROKEN.

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Have you been moving items manually one by one during the time you have been waiting for eBay to fix the dead stinking fish that is the migration tool?

I'm down under 100 to be moved now and decided to drop an entire line of products as a waste of space-- so under 50.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Aug13

Tool now allows migration but bulk migration still not possible as each item has to be updated for shipping etc which has to be done manually one at a time.

I'm all migrated now but the fool who brought this nonsense upon us should be found and flogged.

Message 24 of 24
latest reply