problems with combined shipping

Hi everyone. Well I have had this issue for many years.  Some customers can send me a request for an invoice and others can not.. Why?  Is there an area on eBay that I can check to see if it is working or how to get it to work all the time..

Your help would be nuch appreciated

Lou

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It's never worked properly. No idea what makes the difference, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work. I sell mostly on .com but that doesn't seem to mean that my buyers can always request an invoice for combined shipping although they can sometimes. With all the changes lately, I'm not even sure if we can combine shipments any more!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

As @msmaggie060 said, there have  always been problems with some people requesting invoices.

For one thing, the option is not available at all on the app.  Also, if any of the items in the cart have free shipping, immediate payment required, are on sale or have any sort of discount,  the request total can't be used.  Even if none of those reasons exist, the request total may not work.  But according to eBay the cart up is working as it should.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply