when does your feedback score go back to 100%?.... i have been on 99.9 for almost a year..

I had an unjustified negative feedback about 9 months ago.....previously my feedback score had been 100% for years..... it only takes that one jerk to ruin your perfect score.....so I was wondering, since that time, I have sold 100s of items with positive feedback...how long before I am returned to 100%

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

when does your feedback score go back to 100%?.... i have been on 99.9 for almost a year..

365 days after your last negative.

According to your feedback you received a negative within the last six months.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

While the neg does not appear among the first 200 FB, it can be found if the searcher knows about clicking on the FB number.

But that would be the same searcher who checks your two neutrals which are really positives.

Your snarky response doesn't help though.

How long? 12 months to the day.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm a little confused as to why you feel this negative was unjustified. Ovechkin's rookie cards were 2005-06, but you sold a 2006-07 as a rookie card. Honest question...what am I missing?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

So you misled the buyer and then you complain they left you a negative? Also, as someone else pointed out, your response to the f/b is what one would expect from a 4-year old.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply