Turbo Lister Auto parts compatibility problems...

Hello everyone.

We have been using Turbo Lister for years to list auto parts on the US site. When we go to list parts on ebay.ca (in Canadian $) Turbo Lister will not give the option to fill the vehicle compatibility list. We are trying to list common auto parts in common categories, We see other Canadian auto part sellers are able to use the compatibility list in TL. Our TL is up to date. (version 9.914.101.1)

Any ideas?? Thanks in advance....

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi maximum_suspension,

Can you please reply to this post with the Category numbers on eBay.ca that are you not seeing Compatibility available?

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi, the categories are.... 33580, 33583 and 33593. Trying to list on ebay.ca. After category is selected, all that is available under "Details" is Item Specifics, Condition and Condition Description.

Thanks very much for your reply, looking forward to an answer.

Regards....

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi maximum_suspension,

I reviewed the 3 categories provided directly on the ebay.ca site and Compatibility is not activated for them.  Not all Automotive Parts & Accessories categories have the option at this time.  Because Compatibility is not available directly on the site, the option will not be available in Turbo Lister either.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Support

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Wow, common auto parts items like Ball Joints, Tie Rods not available to list in Canada.

OK, thinking that maybe this was an update problem, I recently updated TL (something I forgot I swore i would never do years ago, knowing how touchy TL is). Now I have a different problem. Whenever I punch in a part number I get " Invalid response from Ebay API, please try again later". I was reading through some posts and it seems there is no fix for this either.

Is there any way to fix this issue currently?

Now we can't even use parts compatibility to list on the US site.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thought i was going crazy.. I knew they wouldn't list application on .ca, but I could have sworn I did it on the .com before.. When I listed my more recent auctions, I tried to list on .com and TL wouldn't give me the fields either..  

I was thinking maybe because i have a Canadian account.  Either way, I keep putting of re listing them off other people's auctions one-by-one (sell similar button) because that's a helluva way to work around the problem in TL. 

Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 6
latest reply