How do I contest top rated seller seal removal?

Looking at my dash board, I'm above average but what I see are 2 items not as described.

One was settled by eBay to say that I was not at fault. 

I have no idea what the other one was, since the majority of my feed back tells me that the items where as described.

Please help if you know a route around this defamation of character.

Dl

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@the_d_consortium wrote:

Looking at my dash board, I'm above average but what I see are 2 items not as described.

One was settled by eBay to say that I was not at fault. 

I have no idea what the other one was, since the majority of my feed back tells me that the items where as described.

Please help if you know a route around this defamation of character.

Dl

you cant,i have also recieved neg feed bck one from a guy who lost his paypal dispute significantly not as described,a brand new item never used  case he was mad cause he wanted it for free so he left me neg feed back,another left me neg feedback because  i sent the wrong item by mistake even after emailing them before the item even arrived,that i might have made a mistake just let me know,that weirdo gives me a neg feed back,like there are strange ones who walk amoung us,ebay wont do anything because they want you to loose your top rated status so they can make even more money off sellers not nice but nothing you can do,buyers can do anything they want and end up a 100 per cent how weird is that? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi Aubreyclay,
I finally talked to a rep at eBay to sort all the problems out.
Company and my other job kept me busy because I knew It was going to take a while.
Add in an hour on hold before someone picked up, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who was hit by the recent evaluations.

It's all post office related my dark marks.
Canada Post will shoot it self in the foot every time.
I lost those seals, when I lose sales, because of the best match search results, CP will lose sales.

It did not matter to eBay that I had edited all of my listings to remove international surface mail, where the length of time it takes for items to arrive in Russia or Israel is excessive. The customers complained because they did not read my notice of the time it will take to receive their items if they chose surface mail via Canada Post. The rep said people do not read your messages. Obviously they don't. No help there.

I'm also boycotting the post office where all of my, "lost in the mail" items disappear from. I travel a lot and mail my stock from all over eastern Ontario. Did not help return my seals.

I asked the buyer to remove the neutral for the item lost thought that post office. It took him a while to get back to me. The ease of asking a buyer to change their feedback is significantly easier then one would expect through feedback forum.
My next evaluation will bring back my seals with the neutral removed.

I suppose it was my fault the item was lost, I should never have mentioned to the person I suspect of pilfering, as to what it was. It's not her usual rip off item.

EBay is not going to make anymore money off me by moving my listings out of the best match search results.
They may take more off the FVF but they will not make more if my sales suffer.

I hear you on the buyers getting away with being dead beats. I forgot to put one on my block buyer list and when he bought the same item again without any intentions to pay for it, I noticed they did not have a negative mark on their feedback.

I hope my changes to my listings will help inspire other eBay.ca sellers change their shipping policy too.
Never sell anything without a tracking number unless you can afford to give the buyer a full refund.
It's gambling but the odds are in your favor.

I'm constantly hearing horror stories about sellers getting the dirty end of the stick by Paypal and eBay over international sales gone wrong due to surface shipping problems. Do not ship surface international.

It's about protecting yourself.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply