I have complied to all e bays rules, and still can not find the International Visibility feature,

2 REPLIES 2

I have complied to all e bays rules, and still can not find the International Visibility feature,

If you are giving a price for shipping and handling, whether Fixed Price or Calculated, you should be seen internationally.

Under Add Shipping Details-> International Shipping on page 3 of the Sell Your Item form, you can click on the Ship To dropdown and choose Custom Location.

If you choose United States as the first and complete that, Choose Custom Location will appear below it.

This time do NOT choose N&S America or United States, but do choose among the countries that appear and select the shipping service (please don't make it Surface. Ever.)

Then in Additional  choose Worldwide-> Contact Seller for cost.

That should do it.

And really really never use Surface shipping. If the buyer can't afford Air Mail, he can't afford to buy your item. Some sales are not worth having.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I see you are now showing International Shipping rates.

However, the one I clicked on used Canada Post USA LetterPost for shipping to Belgium.

Try again.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply