Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Is it allowable to sell Mammoth fossil products on E-bay?

Hello this is the first time I've used this forum, hopefully someone can clarify this position for me. I have tried in the past to sell a few small carvings made from fossilized Mammoth bone and tusk. I was given a warning by E-bay that this material...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! can a seller use my pics

I sold a lulu top a couple months back and now I notice someone is using my pictures to sell their top (NOT the original buyer, I checked). can they do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items not marked as paid

This is the second time this has happened. Basically, someone will buy an item and pay for it right away, but Ebay doesn't mark it paid. Last time, I didn't notice it for 3 days. (Thankfully, it was over a weekend, so I only missed one business day) ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just had a ridiculous shipping fee automatically show up one auction ended.

I just had an auction end where I had 1 bidder who won the item for $1.99 The buyer resides in California, and I am shipping from Ontario Canada. In my listing I had chosen the calculated shipping option, ship by Expedited Parcel and added the detail...

Somehow Ebay is thinks I am in Canada and only shows me Canadian shipping rates. And it shows US and Canadian $ on my selling lists.

Somehow Ebay is thinks I am in Canada and only shows me Canadian shipping rates. And it shows US and Canadian $ on my selling lists.Ebay has not been able to fix this. Can anyone help me?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping calculator for US and International

Any word on when the Shipping Calculator will work as it should. I am an Ebay seller in Canada and can only offer Canada Post services. When I try for US and International I get the list of services in grey scale not allowing me to check the service....

How do I complain about a closed dispute

I successfully bid on an item (281089235966) but the seller then requested to cancel the deal. It is true that his listing stated UK only and I am in Canada but I contact the member and asked if he would accept my bid and he agreed, even giving me an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

is buying cars safe

the seller will ship the vehicle to me let me inspect and they will cover all shipping costs. if i dont like the vehicle i can send it back. the buyer is not in canada but the vehicle she claims is. there is also a ebay accountant watching over this ...

Can you Revise and block certain countries after the auction begins and a buyer has already placed a bid from that country. Is it allowed

I have a buyer who bid on an auction and asked about shipping to the country. (Russia) I live in Canada and checked into the shipping which is very expensive and some couriers wont do it, Fedex and Purolator want $900 shipping for this item worth $30...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

RBC workers replaced by foreigners under Harper program

A lot of people calling for a boycott of the Royal Bank. Of course the CEO, aptly named "Nixon" is denying the obvious. Whether it be RBC's already healthy profits ($1.9 bil. last quarter) or the obvious connection with Harper's give-your-job-to-a-fo...

Pay Back Time

A man left for work one Friday afternoon. But, being payday, instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire paycheck. When he finally appeared at home, Sunday night, he was confronted by a very ...

A recent buyer of mine has not received an item I sent by lettermail over 2 weeks ago. Do I have a leg to stand on?

I sent many items to different buyers on March 25th. One buyer is claiming not to have received their purchase. Because the item was sent by Lettermail. This choice of delivery method was clearly stated in the listing and I chose Lettermail in order ...

First sale, expensive shipping, 0% rated buyer.....

Ok, so I don't get my money right away apparently, the shipping for this item is $90, the item itself is $700, and the buyer has a 0% rating no buys no sells, so am I really supposed to just SHIP the item without payment? How is that fair to me? Also...

multiple store / identidy question

I would like to ask the community some advice, or invite some discussion. I have a premium store, and sell an eclectic mix of items. I sell quite a bit in the postcard and Eastern Star categories, and then I have the "other" mix of items. My question...

Fees for using bulk edit?

I did some bulk editing today to change one feature on all of my listings. There was no charge for the first 500 items selected and the change was made. When I went to do the second half (the remainder of my listings) the bulk editor showed a fee of ...

What recourse do we have when a buyer returns a package without even opening it. Just writes "return to sender".

I have a customer that returned a package without opening it. I have a no return policy and the customer has not returned my inquiries. It is on its way back to me, and the post office told me I will have to pay for the return shipping once it arrive...

Resolved! When relisting and editing, all the pictures go away, so have to upload them again. Anyone know why?

Does anyone know a why the pictures disappear, when relisting and editing. If only the price and details are edited, the pictures should stay. There's no advantage to "relist". Just start from scratch, or is there a way around that? Thanks

Why is my money on hold.

It seems to me that eBay is in way to fast in finding ways to keep money on their books for articles sold. I now have a case against me because a buyer can not count. I am in a wheel chair but despite freezing rain and generally lousy conditions I we...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Um. okay. I've been ordering from ebay and having paypal as my method of payment for a long time. Now paypal wants too much more of me. And

ebay won't let me seem to buy now without paypal. And as I'm not the kind of person who likes to be controlled in that way, the both of you are losing my business. I can buy other places. Let's face it.

Payapal nightmare Apr 9th

Today I have to have five or more attempts to print PayPal Canada Post shipping label. I had problem before but this one is the worse. I guess new discounts and shipping option from Canada Post messing up the system.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

i did not receive the item I paid for, and the seller is no longer on ebay. how do I get my money back??

i purchased an item on March 24th, and i was told it was shipped on the 25th of March. I came online to check my item status and ask the seller for a tracking number, and they are no longer on ebay! i want to know how i get my money back. I do not ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

(sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this time.) How can i do?

That always appeared after I log in to verify the listing and to verify my account as a selling account.Also, before that happened Ebay had to call me to verify but I never got the call. How can i do?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.