Buyer says it was an unauthorized charge Credit Card Chargeback

loml888
Community Member

My buyer opened a credit card chargeback dispute with their credit card company saying they didn't authorize the charge that was for $1025.00.  I have sent off my tracking number to paypal which shows it was delivered successfully, but now paypal has put a hold on my account and the buyers have my item also.  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nancy

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, Paypal has a Hold on your account.

Not every seller is as honest as you are, and they are investigating.

You could go to the Paypal site and phone them about the investigation's progress. I understand the PP clerks are better trained and much more knowledgeable than eBay's.

You should be able to access any money you have in your account over the amount of the Hold. Ask the PP clerk if you can access your balance for shipping labels.

Have the Confirmation of Delivery number and date handy for the PP clerk. You should also be prepared to show her the signature on the delivery form.

This is always scary, especially on such an expensive item.

I trust you have put the buyer on your Blocked Bidder List?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, Paypal has a Hold on your account.

Not every seller is as honest as you are, and they are investigating.

You could go to the Paypal site and phone them about the investigation's progress. I understand the PP clerks are better trained and much more knowledgeable than eBay's.

You should be able to access any money you have in your account over the amount of the Hold. Ask the PP clerk if you can access your balance for shipping labels.

Have the Confirmation of Delivery number and date handy for the PP clerk. You should also be prepared to show her the signature on the delivery form.

This is always scary, especially on such an expensive item.

I trust you have put the buyer on your Blocked Bidder List?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for your help and I did put them on the Blocked Bidder List.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply