Can I end a buy it now listing early?

Can I end a buy it now listing early? It still has four days to go...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes.

You can cancel a listing at any time.

This goes for both Fixed Price and Auction items.

Go to your Active Listings list.

Click on Action.

Click on End.

The listing will go to your Unsold List where it will rest for 90 days. If you decide to relist it with changes you can use Sell Similar to do so.

But you are a new seller.

Is someone asking you to sell to them at a lower price than your asking price? Or your Buy It Now price?

Tell them to use Make An Offer to keep the sale on eBay. At this point in your selling career you want not only sales but the feedback from those sales.

If he doesn't want to Make An Offer, just forget it,  he was messing you around.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes.

You can cancel a listing at any time.

This goes for both Fixed Price and Auction items.

Go to your Active Listings list.

Click on Action.

Click on End.

The listing will go to your Unsold List where it will rest for 90 days. If you decide to relist it with changes you can use Sell Similar to do so.

But you are a new seller.

Is someone asking you to sell to them at a lower price than your asking price? Or your Buy It Now price?

Tell them to use Make An Offer to keep the sale on eBay. At this point in your selling career you want not only sales but the feedback from those sales.

If he doesn't want to Make An Offer, just forget it,  he was messing you around.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your answer,we have pulled the listing and plan on relisting at a later date.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply