Attempting to list items for sale and can't get photos to show.

I am attempting to list some items for sale on Ebay and having a problem with photos.  They show in the draft listing but when I go to 'preview', it's blank. . . anyone else having that issue?  Many thanks.  Grace

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Preview is sometimes glitchy.

If that is your only concern with the listing, I'd list it and then revise immediately if there is an actual problem with the live listing. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I've had this happen as well, or sometimes it would happen for only 1 or 2 images and the rest would show up fine. In my cases, I used to just delete and re-upload the images, and everything worked out okay.

I just quickly checked your current listings and all of them have pictures, so if they aren't showing up in the preview it's most likely just an issue with what is shown in the preview and not the actual listings.

As mjwl said, you can list and check the live listings, which is a good thing to do as you can see how the listing actually looks live (not a potentially wonky preview) and revise if needed. It's also often mentioned here to check your listings on a mobile device (which many potential buyers use to shop), which can look quite different from on a desktop.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply