Buyer messing around with address

Buyer sniped auction. Then complained about shipping cost because insurance and signature are required. I sent screenshots of Canada post rates. I guess he didn’t believe that; he changed his address from California to Oregon “to check”. When I pointed out that this would incur CA sales tax and a _higher_ total, he changed it back. I agreed to eat the cost of shipping and sent him an updated invoice last night, for the original Oregon address. This morning, it has changed again to some “cargo” address in Germany!! I do not ship to Germany. The auction clearly states Canada and USA shipping only. He hasn’t paid yet, and I don’t want to nag with another message. All of these addresses are what eBay is giving me, not some random request through messaging. This is starting to look like a problem buyer… What would you do?
View Entire Topic
OMG, every time I click “send invoice” to check the shipping address, it changes. Now since I posted this question it’s back to the original Oregon address. I will not send this without signature confirmation, so if he’s going to pay now, although I want to cancel, is that protection enough to send…?
I am reminded of why I don’t sell things much on eBay. And regretting my decision to do so now. 😞