Yikes (fees may apply)?

Hi,

I am in the process of adding a listing using 'sell similar' and this box was checked on the existing listing.

"Display up to 12 supersized images with zoom with Picture Pack(fees may apply)."

How do I find out if I am getting charged fees?

And, if so, how do I find out what listings have it checked (so I can uncheck)?

Thanks!

Halls Crystal

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yikes (fees may apply)?

@hallscrystal wrote:

I am in the process of adding a listing using 'sell similar' and this box was checked on the existing listing.

"Display up to 12 supersized images with zoom with Picture Pack (fees may apply)."

If you using the new one page selling form the listing cost is at the bottom of the page (it adjusts as you make changes).

The old advanced selling form displays the cost on the second page and you either can accept or go back and edit.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yikes (fees may apply)?

@hallscrystal wrote:

"Display up to 12 supersized images with zoom with Picture Pack (fees may apply)."

If you using the new one page selling form the listing cost is at the bottom of the page (it adjusts as you make changes).

The old advanced selling form displays the cost on the second page and you either can accept or go back and edit.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yikes (fees may apply)?

Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply