When I attempt to view my watch list, I get "You don't have any items saved in your Watch list."

If I attempt to access my Watch List via any of the options (My eBay, or the left hand windows) I get the message:

You don't have any items saved in your Watch list

I of course do have many items in my Watch List, and if I select "All Lists" then they show up.

What's going on? ... and how do I resolve this? eBay has absolutely no topics i can use to access eBay help by phone or some form of messaging. If I am going to contact them (you must select a topic before the help number shows). I would have to lie and use some inappropriate topic.

Any ideas? Everything used to work fine, but this has been going on for about three or four weeks now (as of Oct 21 2016).

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

When I attempt to view my watch list, I get "You don't have any items saved in your Watch list."

Not sure what it is. I just got in and cannot see anything in my Watch List or in my Bidding List. Items are there but pictures not showing up. Probably some kind of glitch. I can see everything in my sellers list though. Just weird.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply